Navigation

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Homeless Child Remy 10

Homeless Child Remy 10 - DDL
Homeless Child Remy 10 - Torrent

So some great news, Remy will now be worked on in joint with Migoto! So what does that mean? Less translating for me (yay!) and faster releases for you! (whoo!) Migoto will be taking over translation for Remy. Rokuro and myself will be working on TLC and timing issues and such.

Until we figure out what we're doing with DDL, I've cleaned up the releases page a bit and got rid of all the broken DDL links.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the happy news and for your hard work! I like this Anime very much! Looking forward to your next releases :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you guys back in action! A lot of people seem to be jumping onto BayFiles for DDL's... don't think I'm a fan though, it's really random whether or not downloads will ever work, if it'll be super slow or fast, etc. I like Depositfiles compared to the other options now I guess, but yeah... hard to say.

    ReplyDelete