Navigation

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Going Inactive

With the completion of Ashita no Joe 2, Takara Fansubs will be going inactive. I didn't want to leave a project unfinished so I decided to stick around until all of the ongoing projects were completed. I've been hinting about this for a while now so I hope this doesn't come as a surprise. Why? To put it simply, I'm worn out and just not into anime anymore, I've moved on to other things.

I'd like to thank everyone who's been a part of Takara for their hard work. JY, Phantom, Bader, Rokuro, thank you for putting up with this lazy translator for so long. I'd also like to thank all of our followers for their support over these 3 long years.

I hope anime fans will enjoy our releases for many years to come.

Ta!

14 comments:

  1. thanks for the wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your work. Good luck with whatever you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the hard work
    because of you I fulfilled one of my dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for Remy and Romeo. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for Ashita no Joe. I am really greatful to you for translating such an inspirational anime. You have given the world something good. All the best for your other goals and ambitions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for showing the rest of the world how great Remi is. As a french, I already had access to it, but translating it to English made it so much more popular. I hope you can get some well deserved rest from translation :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you put into to these classic anime shows,all the best for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank u so much for the all anime u put here and for the hard-work u did
    it was worth it I enjoyed watching all of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank your for subbing Romeo and Remi and all these other classic animes. Wishing you the best in life after anime. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! I'm very thankful for your work on these projects. These animes are among my favorites, especially during my childhood. I tried to download Romeo's Blue Skies and Homeless Child Remi, but there aren't any seeds. So if you please seed them because I've been looking forward to watching them in Japanese.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your work. i just want to inform you that 4k HD is coming i hope soon :D

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmYFhn5-N7M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing post... I really amazing post...
    i really Appriciate you;
    please check my latest android game named Traffic Racing in playstore.
    thanks.'

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your beautiful post.This is very informative .Keep doing good work, Best of luck.
    From Team Impossible Rally Racer

    ReplyDelete